Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Knitter - First Two Dish Cloths

A friend of mine taught me to knit recently, and I wanted to show my first two projects. I have created two dish cloths.

This is my very first knitted creation. I really like bright colors, so this makes me smile, even if it is a little lopsided. This was made with Lily Sugar 'n Cream in "over the rainbow." I used size 10 knitting needles.



My second creation was made with size 7 needles and I think the smaller stitches make a better dish cloth. That's my opinion, anyway. ;) This one was made with Lily Sugar 'n Cream in "beach ball blue." (I think that is the color, anyway, since I have misplaced the label and had to look it up online). ;)

I joined a KAL (knit-a-long) group for dish cloths, so there will be more to come soon. I really want to create a dish cloth with a bunny on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment