Friday, April 22, 2011

It's All About the Toes Today

I finished three socks today, so I have 2.5 pairs of socks to show you ...

First, I finished my Lace Rib socks by Charlene Schurch (from Sensational Knitted Socks).  They are much more lime green than the picture shows.


Then, I finished my vanilla Kiss in the Rain socks. I LOVE this yarn! (Opal)


And lastly, I finished the first sock in a pair that I started ages ago. This is a vanilla sock that I have named Green Lollipops. The yarn is Twin Cities by Wisdom Yarns.


Since I finished so much, I had Joe pick a bag for my Self Imposed Sock Club, and he chose this yarn for me. LOVE!
This pair will be my first pair of toe up socks.  I am going to do the Gusset Heel Basic Socks by Wendy D. Johnson's book "Socks From the Toe Up."  (I have knit a couple of toe up socks but I ripped them out.  This will be my first finished pair.  I want to master toe up as well as I have cuff down.

No comments:

Post a Comment